1. Chicken 250 gm (cut into cube)
2 Stalk of Lemon Grass (the lower 3 inch)
3 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
4 2 Cups Cabbage chopped
5 1/2 Cup Carrot
6 1 1/2 Cup Bean Sprouts
7 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
8 2 Cumber
9 2 Lemon
INGREDIENTS FOR SPICE PASTE
1 teaspoon of coriander seeds
1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
4 shallots (chopped)
3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
3-inch piece of Galangal /ginger (peeled and sliced)
2 tablespoon lime juice.
1. In a pan take little oil and fry the paste till the oil comes out.
2. Add coconut milk and lemon grass and/2 cup water and half tsp salt.
3. When the broth boils add the chicken ,close and let it simmer.
4.Close when the sauce is thick.
5.In another pan take little oil, blanch bean sprouts,cabbages, carrots 3 mins) with little salt.
6.Add 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup cooked rice/glass noodles.
7. Transfer it into a bowl.
8. Add boiled eggs to it and chopped spring onions.
9 Pour the hot chicken broth.
Serve with lime and cucumber.