Unpredictable weather isn’t it in Manila….morning hate to swim and the moment I finish swimming shivering half the time the sun is high up in the sky.Summer,Monsoon,Autumn, Spring etc….ask me and I have no answer.Ask me about food I have all the answer can have anything anytime but no desserts other than Ice cream but nowadays I am crazy about SanzRival…..anyone who knows the recipe please do share with me…I don’t like desserts but give me SanzRival and I will look as if I was starving since ages:-).I even forget the phrase….”Sharing is Caring :-)”.
It’s been sometime that I have left cooking and enjoying food contra outside. Yesterday when I went to get my grocery I noticed some fish kebab in the chiller section and I badly wanted to have some somehow controlled my temptations but decide to make it at home. Picked few Creamy Dory from the fish section and hurried home .
Makes 6–8 kebabs
Wash the fillet…
Anyways not necessary to use Creamy Dory ….any fish fillet
• 500g Fish fillet (I used Creamy Dory) cut into 2.5cm/1 inch cubes
• 6–8 skewers or sticks (Soaked in hot water for 1 min before using).
• 255g boiled potatoes/carrot or any vegetable of your choice cut into 2.5 cm
.1 teaspoon coriander powder
.1 teaspoon cumin powder
.2 teaspoon red chilli powder
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 2 dried chillies,.
• 1 handful of fresh mint
• 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
.1 tablespoon of rosemary leaves.
1.Chop the fish fillet.
2.Marinate the fish fillet and boiled vegetables with all of the above ingredients for 2 hours.
3. Using the skewers insert the fish alternately with the potatoes/carrots etc. grill for 2 minutes each side and serve hot :-).